Call out for Holme Wood Engagement
August 24, 2020
Partner with us on Act Early: Holme Wood
We are looking for an organisation or a consortium of partners who can work with us in the Holme Wood area to;
· Undertake a ‘community readiness’ assessment to determine how ready some of our communities are in engaging in the interventions and to better understand the issues and problems that exist in the area. The model was developed by the Tri-Ethnic Centre for Prevention Research at Colorado State University and has been trailed and tested by the University of Bradford.
· To use the community readiness rating to prepare an engagement plan around the five research action projects identified in this specification in particular in phase 1 of the project. The engagement plan should align to the five phases of the programme of activity, using effective engagement methods that are evidence based and have worked in similar areas.
· We know some activities will be harder more challenging to deliver under COVID-19 especially in a safe way. Therefore, knowledge and ability to adapt rapidly in this environment will be essential as well as being experimental in the use of digital based tools taking into account digital poverty and potentially skills gap.
· To identify, train and employ local residents (including young people) to participate in conversations and produce local insight.
· To deliver against the engagement plan, involving, liaising and providing regular updates to the ‘leadership group’ and the Stronger Communities Partnership Board where appropriate.
Interested? What to do next?
Please send us your proposal either in the form below or in a separate word document, provided the headings still match. Please do not include pictures or diagrams. Please do not omit any parts as your proposal may not be accepted on this basis.
Proposals are welcomed from limited companies by guarantee, shares or liability partnerships, charities, social enterprises and community interest groups. We will be able to provide funding of up to £25,000. Organisations can only submit one proposal.
The project should be delivered between September 2020 and September 2021 (subject to current context on COVID-19 and government guidelines).
Proposals will be reviewed by a panel from the Holme Wood leadership group and officers from the three programmes. More information about Bradford For Everyone can be found at https://bradfordforeveryone.co.uk/
Please download the application form here.
Applications must be submitted by 14 September 2020 by 9am.
For more information please contact email@example.com or on 07966 280 828.